Call us on +44 (0)1303 278888
Marketing Administrator - Maternity Cover (Fixed Term Contract)
Due to maternity leave, we have a vacancy for a full-time marketing administrator, from December 2018 to June 2019. Dates will be specified in the employment contract and are subject to change in compliance with the defined notice period.
As a key part of our marketing team the administrator is responsible for the day-to-day support of the sales & marketing team, planning and preparation of events, and the monthly sales & marketing meeting at which the previous months’ performance is reviewed, and actions for following months are planned.
- Presentation and reporting skills; appropriate command of written & spoken English.
- A-level education (or equivalent) and proficiency in MS office, at minimum, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Relevant experience in a similar or closely related role.
- Enthusiasm, energy & drive.
- Entitlement to work in the UK.
Advantageous personal attributes
- Higher education in technology marketing or a related subject.
- Experience in new product development, market research, development of product brief and specification.
- Experience in new product planning, budgeting & project management principles & software (MS Project).
Responsibilities, goals & objectives
- Overseeing the marketing budget
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns, track KPI’s
- Follow-up customer feedback
- Develop database of customer needs and requirements.
- Prepare for the monthly sales & marketing meeting and to complete the monthly report following the meeting.
- Support the sales & marketing manager to prepare the sales budget, monitor the budget on a monthly basis.
- Support the sales & marketing team, including assistance with travel arrangements, monitor lead registers, set up and support web-conferences, and arrange logistics for customer visits.
- Support dealers, distributors and customers as required.
- Support planning and co-ordination of exhibition and advertising campaigns
- Support planning and co-ordination of demonstration events
Website, online portal & database
- Oversee website maintenance
- Maintain Access database
- Create and monitor posts on social media platforms
- Monitor memberships for networking opportunities/ meetings.
Roll up sleeves and get on with it
- We are a small business; as such, we need a team player who takes responsibility, shows energy & commitment, and delivers on promises.
This position reports to the sales & marketing manager.
No staff report to this position.
Please forward all application to email@example.com
Buckleys is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified and experienced individuals