Call us on +44 (0)1303 278888
Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd,
Unit G Concept Court,
Kent CT19 4RG
Tel: +44(0)1303 278888
Fax: +44(0)1303 274331
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:30
Friday 08:00 - 13:00
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Contact us via email
The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’, means you or any authorised person on your account or anyone who deals with us on your behalf. Parts of this notice relate only to individuals, particularly individuals whose business does not have a separate legal identity. The term ‘we’, means Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd. which acts as a data controller in respect of your personal data.
You must ensure that you or any members of your staff are made aware of this notice and the individual rights and information it contains prior to providing us with any personally identifiable data. If you, or anyone else on your behalf, has provided or provides information on an individual connected to your business to us (or a member of Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd.), you or they must first ensure that you or they have the authority and permission to do so.
Some of the links on our websites may lead to external websites whose content we do not control. It is your responsibility to ensure you are satisfied with their policies when using these sites.
What information we collect
The information we collect may include information relating to you and individuals connected to your business that you provide to us, or which others provided to us on your behalf. This may include:
- Contact details (e.g. name, address, email address, position in company, landline, mobile numbers and address).
- Information included in customer documentation (e.g. a record of quotations or recommendation that we may have given you).
- User login and subscription data (e.g. login credentials for our online portal).
- Market research (e.g. information you have provided when participating in market research).
- Marketing and sales information (e.g. details of the goods you purchased and your preferences).
- Other information about you and individuals connected to your business that you’ve provided to us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, whether face-to-face, by phone, email, online, or otherwise.
- Cookies and similar technologies we use to recognise you and individuals connected to your business.
- Records of correspondence and other communications between you and your representatives and us, including email, instant messages and social media communications.
- Information that we need to support our regulatory obligations (e.g. information about transaction details, detection of any suspicious and unusual activity and information about parties connected to you or these activities.
Some of this information will come directly from you and individuals connected to your business, e.g. when providing information for transactional purposes. It can also come from your technicians, employees or other sources you’ve asked us to obtain information from. We might also get some of it from publicly available sources, such as trade organisation websites.
We may collect information about you and individuals connected to your business when you or they interact with us, e.g. visit our websites, use our online portal, call us or visit us at our office. We’ll only collect your information and information relating to individuals connected to your business, in line with relevant regulations and guidelines.
The rights of individuals
Individuals have certain rights in relation to the information that we hold about them. These rights include:
- The right to access information we hold about them and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to withdraw their consent to our processing of their information.
- The right to request that we rectify their information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we remove/delete their information.
- The right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of their information.
Data subjects can make a 'subject access request' ('SAR') to find out the information we hold about them. This request must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one month unless the request is complex in which case the response time can be extended by a further two months. There is no fee for making a SAR. However, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable administrative fee or refuse to respond to your request.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff to comply with appropriate policies including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
Please ensure that the information you give us is accurate and up to date and notify us promptly if anything has changed.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from periodically and the most recent version can be found at www.buckleysinternational.com. You and individuals connected to your business can obtain further information on anything we’ve said in this Privacy Notice or contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line 'Subject access request'.
How we’ll use your information
We’ll only use information on you and individuals connected to your business where we have consent, or we have another lawful reason for using it. These reasons include where we need the information:
- to deliver our products and services.
- to provide operational and after-sales support.
- to provide product and service improvement.
- to protect our legal rights.
- to undertake marketing: to provide you with information about Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd.’s products and services, events, promotions and specials.
The reasons we use your information and information relating to individuals connected to your business include:
- Carrying out our legitimate business.
- Managing our relationship with you, including (with your permission) telling you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- Understanding how you use, and providing support for, our website and web portal.
- Understanding long term product performance to inform product and service improvement.
- Protecting our legal rights and complying with our legal obligations.
We may share your information and information relating to individuals connected to your business with others where lawful to do so or where you have made a request. This may include instances where you have submitted a quotation or calibration request. We will only transfer your information relating to this request, to our approved dealers within the applicable region and industry. (This may include organisations that are located outside of the United Kingdom, and/or the European Union).
You and the individuals connected to your business can change your mind on how you receive marketing messages or choose to stop receiving them at any time. To make that change, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued by Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd.
Buckleys House, Unit G, Shearway Business Park, Shearway Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 4RG.
Buckleys (UVRAL) Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.
Privacy notice last updated: 25 May 2018.